Crock-Pot BBQ Chicken Legs
Hannah tried out a new chicken leg recipe today and it was so good that we just had to pass it on!
Sunday dinners are always challenging since we don't get home from church until almost noon. She is constantly on the lookout for meals she can throw in the crock-pot and have ready to go when we get back.
This chicken leg recipe took very little prep and it tasted awesome! Plus, the drumsticks are inexpensive and kid friendly. Hope you enjoy it!
|Pasture Raised Chicken Drumsticks||Paprika|
|BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb's Honey Bourbon)|
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, cumin, and garlic salt. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle over the drum sticks and rub all over chicken skin.
- Place chicken drumsticks in slow cooker.
- Pour 1 cup of barbeque sauce over the chicken drumsticks.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours until the chicken is tender. (You can cook on high if you prefer but reduce the hours on high.)
- When finished place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil and cooking spray.
- Brush half of the BBQ sauce on the drum sticks. Broil for 1-5 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Remove from oven, flip the drumsticks, and brush with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Broil another 1-5 minutes until brown.
Serve hot, enjoy!
Need Drumsticks? Click here.