Marinated London Broil
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is our absolute FAVORITE London Broil recipe! It is a MUST TRY! According to Rob, this recipe is right up there with steak! It is quick & easy and WILL NOT disappoint!
|1 2-pound London broil||1 tablespoon garlic, minced|
|1/3 cup soy sauce||2 tablespoons Italian seasoning|
|1/3 cup lemon juice||1 teaspoon pepper|
|1/2 cup olive oil||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce||pinch of red pepper|
1. Prepare the London broil marinade by adding soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to a large gallon bag.
2. Add the London Broil and let marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the broiler to high heat. Remove the London Broil from the marinade and put in a baking dish.
4. Broil for 5-6 minutes and then flip to the other side and broil for 3-4 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 125 for medium rare.
5. Let the London Broil rest for 10 minutes and then slice thin. Serve hot!
Need some London Broil? Get it here